We are a genuinely multi-cultural international school where each student and every family is treated with respect.
We are a warm and welcoming community where everyone is an important individual. We have family events throughout the year and an active, supportive PTA.
English is the language of inclusion and communication in the school. Students use English not only in the classrooms but also often with their friends and on the playground.
At KIS learning is about more than academics – it is understanding that learning happens for a lifetime.
- How long is a school day at KIS?
- At Main Campus the school day at KIS begins at 8:15am for middle school students and 8:30am for primary students. The school day finishes at 3:30pm after afternoon snack.
- How will my non-English speaking child manage in an English-medium international school?
- Very well. Fortunately, children are resilient and can quickly adapt to a new language and culture when they are welcomed into an inviting and supportive environment. Most KIS classrooms include several non-native English speaking students.
- KIS provides English as a Second Language programs, designed specifically for each individual student’s needs. Intensive programs are designed for new students, to help them establish an English base in order to function well inside their classrooms.
- Can my child join KIS mid-year?
- Most definitely. KIS welcomes new students throughout the year.
June 2, 2017
June 3, 2017
June 9, 2017
June 9, 2017
July 29, 2017