At KIS we nurture international mindedness within our multilingual school community by providing an inquiry based curriculum focused on the development of the whole child as a caring, open-minded, lifelong learner.
We are a diverse community which aspires to:
- Learn enthusiastically.
- Inquire creatively and critically.
- Follow our passions.
We accomplish our Vision by:
- Being an IB World School offering an international curriculum.
- Welcoming and celebrating a multicultural community where each individual is valued and honoured. Using English as the principal language of instruction while other languages are taught and promoted.
- Providing individualized English support for students in order to participate fully in all aspects of school life.
- Recruiting, training and retaining well-qualified faculty and staff who are dedicated, caring, and experienced professionals challenging and encouraging each student to achieve their potential.
- Providing essential Information and Communication Technology (ICT) skills suitable for the learning process at each grade level.
- Being self-sustainable, transparent, responsible and accountable to each KIS stakeholder.
- Modeling and providing academic and social learning experiences that encourage our students to exemplify the Learner Profile.
June 2, 2017
June 3, 2017
June 9, 2017
June 9, 2017
July 29, 2017