The challenges of delivering quality education in international schools around the world are often daunting. The PTA can help.
Our KIS PTA addresses issues that are important at KIS parents and teachers and administrators.
The PTA supports KIS by assisting the school toward full funding, advocating quality teachers and programs, coordinating family events at school—anything PTA can do to help KIS thrive. PTA membership is open to everyone.
PTA benefits include:
- Power of Volunteers: the PTA organizes hard-working, dedicated volunteers. Parents are ready to help implement school programs and plan family events.
- Communication: the PTA works with KIS administrators to communicate regularly with parents regarding school issues and upcoming events. Regular monthly meetings allow our PTA to share information with parents.
- Parents See Results: More than 85 research studies conducted over the past 30 years prove that kids do better when parents are involved.
- Fundraising: PTA fundraisers support school programs, building improvements, and educational resources.
- Empowered Parents: KIS parents are involved and understand the challenges KIS faces and therefore these parents want to be a part of the solution. KIS strives to build close relationships with parents through the PTA, resulting in high student achievement.
16 / 11 / 2016
10 / 12 / 2016
01 / 01 / 2017
100 Days of the School
03 / 02 / 2017
Kazakhstan International School
KIS Main Campus
102a, Utegen Batyra
Phone No: +7-727-395-33-54